Rich Watts is a public speaking consultant and trainer, UK Business Speaker of the Year 2012, JCI UK Public Speaking Champion in 2010 and most importantly, is passionate about helping organisations to develop their staff into outstanding public speakers.
Rich took his first tentative steps into public speaking in the same way that so many of us do, in front of 30+ other children in a school classroom.
Since then he has experienced the good, the bad and the ugly of public speaking. Not only the fear and failure, but also the huge successes too. (Ask him about the time he accidentally insulted a local judge, his own headmaster and several parents during a school awards ceremony…!)
Now Rich works with individuals and businesses to develop public speaking skills from average to good to great. Whether you are a novice speaker or an advanced public speaker looking for ‘the edge’, Rich can help you to improve the impact and results that your public speaking achieves.
What makes you more qualified than any one else to produce a public speaking course for me?
Quite the question – everyone has a type of coach or trainer that they respond best to – here’s my background in brief;
- Over ten years experience of public speaking and presenting in front of large audiences
- Worked with the Prince’s Trust to deliver the speaking skills of disadvantaged young people
- UK Business Speaker of the Year in 2012
- JCI UK public speaking champion in 2010
- Toastmasters Area Contest winner 2011
- President of a Southampton public speaking skills development club 2011-12
- All round nice guy
Where else on the Web can I find Rich?
Rich is also available online at: