I have developed this course to give you a foundation presentation skills course for junior staff and graduates. This course can be tailored to your exact requirements to match your business objectives and the current abilities of your team. Please contact me for more info!
Upon completing this course, attendees will be able to produce and deliver presentations that convey their core message in a format that their audience can understand. Attendees will also have a knowledge of how to produce effective Powerpoint presentations and manage any nerves that they may encounter when speaking.
- Warm-up and the complete history of public speaking in four minutes
Our thoughts and views
- What makes a great speaker? The good, the bad and the ugly
- What makes us nervous when we speak?
Preparing to stand up and speak
- How to deal with nerves when public speaking
- What does a confident speaker look like? Becoming that confident speaker
What we say
- What is a good speech structure?
- How to define your core message
- Start on the right foot – opening a speech
- How to write that bit in the middle
- Writing for your audience – what do they want to hear?
- The final thought – closing a speech effectively
How we say it
- Voice – how to use it and why
- Your body – what does it say and what does it add to your message?
The ‘learning by doing’ bit
- Create and deliver a short presentation
- Evaluation and feedback from everyone
All attendees will receive written feedback on their performance and recommendations on materials that will help with further improvements.
Need something more specific?
I can tailor this course to your needs, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Like to find out more?
Contact me using the form below for more information.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The courses below are also available from Rich Public Speaking and make a great base from which to produce a course tailored to your needs. Click each link for more info.