I have developed this public speaking for leaders training course to help you to acquire the unique set of presentation skills that are required when speaking as a leader to individuals, teams or even your whole workforce. This course has a strong focus on clarity, persuasion and motivation!
This interactive session teaches the five things that great leaders do when they speak in public. With everyone in the workforce now able to ‘muddle through’ a PowerPoint, business leaders need to be able to speak with charisma, confidence and clarity to separate themselves from the herd. Here’s what we’ll cover;
Swot up first
- Taking a strong position
- REALLY knowing your audience
- Being concise
- Knowing your counterarguments
- The power of stories used by leaders through history
- What’s your trademark story?
- Is there a story that relates to your business problem?
Open themselves up
- Eyes, hands, pockets, knees and toes – looking confident and getting your message across
- Relating to your audience, don’t be a boss, be human
Do it with a diagram
- 5 key diagrams for business – how and when to use them
- How leaders use diagrams
- How to start a revolution – concluding a speech
- What’s your final line?
All attendees will receive written feedback on their performance and recommendations on materials that will help with further improvements.
Need something more specific?
I can tailor this course to your needs, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Like to find out more?
Contact me using the form below for more information.
The courses below are also available from Rich Public Speaking and make a great base from which to produce a course tailored to your needs. Click each link for more info.