Below are the details of a speaking course that I have developed designed to help leaders to present clearly and concisely to their workforce regarding new strategies and ways of working. It covers all the elements of presenting for change, including handling Q&A sessions!
Upon completing this course, you will be able to write and deliver talks to your workforce that introduce new ideas and concepts in a positive manner. You will understand how to present your ideas in a persuasive and memorable way, overcoming audience objections. You will understand strategies for dealing with question and answer sessions. For this course it is assumed that you have at least a foundation level understanding of presentation skills and delivery techniques.
Presenting change – session outline
A half day session covering the following areas through guided discovery and lots of standing up and talking:
- Understanding our objective
- Analysing our audience, who they are, what turns them on and what fears they may have
- Developing reasonable and logical arguments for our audience
- Delivering understandable counterarguments to allay doubts and fears
- Using stories to build rapport, empathy and understanding with our audience
- Putting it all together into a cohesive talk
- Dealing with Q&A sessions
All attendees will receive written feedback on their performance and recommendations on materials that will help with further improvements.
Need something more specific?
I can tailor this course to your needs, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Like to find out more?
Contact me using the form below for more information.
The courses below are also available from Rich Public Speaking and make a great base from which to produce a course tailored to your needs. Click each link for more info.