Whether presenting in an internal meeting, at a conference or to a potential new client the results that are achieved can improve dramatically if you have highly developed presentation skills.
Rich Public Speaking provides customized training courses in presentation skills to help you to deliver more engaging and effective presentations and improve the results you achieve.
Presentation skills training courses from Rich Public Speaking can be tailored in many ways so that you can boost the presentation skills of your team whether they are:
- Senior and experienced team members or promising new trainees
- Confident presenters searching for an edge or nervous speakers looking to learn
Our courses can be delivered to groups of staff or on a one-to-one basis, depending on your requirements – find out more about each option below.
Group presentation skills training
Group presentation skills training is a cost-effective way to train multiple members of staff in delivering effective presentations. Learning in a group can also lead to greater motivation, knowledge-sharing and future development as staff push eachother to achieve great things.
Group presentation skills training from Rich Public Speaking includes the following as standard and can be customized to your specific requirements:
- An initial scoping meeting to understand your requirements
- A course outline developed especially for your staff
- The delivery of the course in a half or full day session at a venue of your choice
- Full notes and relevant workbooks for all attendees
- A follow-up discussion to identify what worked well and how the course could be developed when delivered again in future.
Need a venue? We can research and book venues for your training course should you require.
One-to-one presentation skills coaching
One-to-one presentation skills coaching from Rich Public Speaking includes the following as standard and can be customized to your specific requirements:
- An initial meeting to understand you, your motivations and what you want to achieve with your public speaking
- A development and coaching plan designed especially for you to boost your presentation skills in the required areas
- Ongoing coaching sessions to help you develop your skills and refine your public speaking and presenting performance.